Hala Peño 3+2
[PERFORMANCE RIVER SURF]
6’11” x 32” x 3”+ 2”
Volume 165 :
Available for pre-order. Shipping in March!
This innovative design sets the Hala Peno apart from all other river surfers out there. Our patented DoubleStack™ Technology gives the Hala Peno a 2" rail comparable to a short surfboard.
The duckbill nose shape, previously only found on playboats, prevents pearling the nose on steep river waves. From stomping ollies to carving hard, this spicey park & play setup is a freestyle machine that is bound to solidify your belief in the capabilities of inflatables!
- Redesigned for 2019!
- Patented DoubleStack™ Technology
- 2" Low Volume Stepdown Rail
- Flat Tail
- Surf Rocker
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5" Raised Stomp Pad
- Raised Foot Index
- Front and Back Webbing Handles
- Step-Flat Center Handle
- Five 4.5" Side-Bite Hard Click Fins
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty
"It's more nimble and lower to the water than the 3"+3" model and is more fun overall. The bottom of the board has such a great hull shape and it was thoroughly enjoyed..."
- Jeremiah Williams